Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hillary bags Utah, but sends a pretty good substitute

Bummer--Hillary Clinton has decided not to come to Utah on October 23 after all. Instead, Bill Clinton will be shaking hands in Park City on November 4, two days before vouchers go down in flames. Ordinarily, we would be thrilled that Bill was coming here -- we were geeky enough to go to the airport years ago just to wave at him -- but we really did want to see Hillary in person.

Oh, well. Maybe she'll stop by during one of her terms in office.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm going to be in Vegas! Argh!!!!

Voice of Utah said...

Well, if you have to be somewhere else, that's a pretty good place to be...

Part of the Plan said...

You know I rate your visuals, don't you? This one, on a scale of one to ten, is a twelve.

Misty Fowler said...

I am guessing she's given up (mostly) on Utah, because of the Deseret Republican Party Morning News article saying she was in 3rd place with 16%? I'd rather meet Bill, anyway. Not sure if I'll go, or even if it's a public or private thing, but I would definitely consider it. I'd love to shake Bill's hand.

And I agree - this image is a 12!