Thursday, April 24, 2008

Should Harmon's provide armed guards?

$7.64--"For these?" It offended my sensibilities, but I didn't have the juevos (sorry, Minutemen) to tell the Harmon's checker, "Nevermind. I declare these grapes to be overpriced." Instead, I carried my purchase to my car, clutching it to my side lest someone try to nab my booty. And when I got home, I went straight to the Huffington Post, scanning headlines for that article I skipped the first time. Let's see . . .

21 Reasons To Hate Hillary . . .

Why Hillary Should Die . . .

Drop Out Already, Hillary . . .


One thing I already learned? Skip the grapes.


1 comment:

jack said...

It offended my sensibilities, but I didn't have the juevos (sorry, Minutemen) to tell the Harmon's checker, "Nevermind. I declare these grapes to be overpriced.
=================================
henry

Utah Treatment Centers